Thursday, April 15, 2010

English learning websites





Is an interesting websites for learn English. You can learn English entertaining way. This websites is interactive. You can make many activities where for example you can listen and read English text at the same time. Also in this websites you can learn English playing. I visit a section where I can read and to listen a news at the same time. With this activity I can learn to pronounce English word. Also it`s very useful for understanding spoken English. If I found an unknown word or an unknown expression, I found the meaning in the end of page.

Also You can learn english wiht “the flatmates”. It`s a serie. It `s about four friends who share flat. It`s very fun for me because is a hisotory similar to my life but in my case I share flate with a one person, althought once, we were more. What's good of this is that I can learn english with familiar something.


Anyway, I invite you visit this websites and learn english

2 comments:

  1. Tamy!!!
    I think the same thing like you!

    Kisses

    bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you liked it Tamara. I hope you can take advantage of it.

    ReplyDelete