Thursday, April 22, 2010

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind” my favorite movie


I like very much see movies. It`s a good activity to night`s Friday, where I need to relax. My favorite film is “Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind”. I don’t remember when see it because was long ago.
Is a north American’s film to 2004, its director is Michel Gondry and the principal actors are Jim Carrey and Kate Winslet, too you see Elijah Wood, Mark Ruffalo, Kirsten Dunst, Tom Wilkinson. The film presents a history when Joel (Jim Carrey) meets to Clementine (Kate Winslet) in the improvised trip but it’s not the first time than are together. Through to film you discover that they meet to before. They had a long relation but Clementine decide to finish the relation and she go to doctor Howard Mierzwiak to blot out the all Joel`s regards. Joel too made brain laundering to forget to her. The film is very fun and interesting because it`s not lineal in the time. The film can be confusing but in the end you understand all history. Any way who has not tried to forget someone?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tamy
    I love it!
    Is a very beautiful history...
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi tami
    I never listened about that film, but if the principal actor is Jim Carrey so I think that it must be a interenting film and I love to Jim Carrey as actor.
    good choice!
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tamara:
    Nice movie.I enjoyed it loads.
    Remember to answer the questions for the task the next time.
    See you.

    ReplyDelete