Friday, May 21, 2010

I love my notebook...


A piece of technology that I like because it is very useful to me, is my notebook. My parents bought me when I came to study in Santiago. The notebook is old, has four years, is heavy and that makes it difficult to transport, but it is very useful, especially when I am a student and I always ask at the university work. This is really usefull because has Internet. My notebook with internet is the perfect combination for many things. as I said before I used to do my univesity work and to check the mail where they send information to the university. I can not help connect every night to check the mails, it's like an obsession for me. I also use a lot to maintain communication with people, especially now that I'm away from my house, but serves more to me talk to my friends than with my family. I spoke with my family over the phone and I communicate with my friends through msn, facebook and e-mails.
My notebook also use it to listen to music and watch movies, it has a large screen so its nice to see movies.
While said that it is highly portable, anyway, I can take home to my parents when I travel there.
Now my brother gave me a device to add memory to improve performance, I do not know much about computer but he said it was like having another flash drive with more capacity. I only know that now I can support my information if my notebook died so old that it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment