Thursday, May 13, 2010

Punta Arenas....a very nice place.



Today tell you about a beatifull place in the south of Chile. The place is Punta Arenas, this town is located in the Patagonia of Chile. I was born in this place but I didn`t met it or didn`t remember it because my family was moved to Chillan when I was a very little. So my parents promised me that was my 15th birthday they will take me and my brother (also he was born in this place) to met Punta Arenas. So we went in the winter of year 2003. Althought it was a long time ago, is the most important travel for me.
When we came to Punta Arenas I confirmed how beautiful the place was, like my parents said.
In this place we visited the square of Punta Arenas where is the a statue called “Indio patagónico”, the legend said that if you kiss his foot, you will have good luck..either that or I got Punk'd Punta Arenas-style. Also we visited the shepherd monument and the municipal cementery. This last place is beatiful. It looked like a castle garden old with many pines and statues. You could think that is very strange that I like the cementery but this place it really nice.
If you will go to Punta Arenas. you can`t no visit the cementery.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, tami,
    I do not know top sands but one would like to know it, I know persons who were born in that place and they all are very nice...

    see you!!

    ReplyDelete