Thursday, June 24, 2010

A classmate blog´s

Today I visited Maria Olvido blog`s. In this blog I found 12 posts of very varied topics, in the some post, she write about herself and in other post, she write about her opinion of some education topics or of her carrier.
The features of this blog that I like me is that is understandable. I can read and understand what she says. I don´t know if that happens because she write very well and so I understand or is because I have improved my English reading. Anyway the two reasons are good.
I found two posts that I like. The first that I like, she it wrote the may 6, in this she talks about the web site: Psicothema.com. This post I like me because I didn´t know this web site and what she says this web site is going to be useful to me to find information for my academics works.
The second post that I like, she wrote the may 11, in this she talk about the place called “Rinconada de Huampoe. What she says and what photo she shows, I think that this place should very nice. I like the place that is covered with green and where there were a lot of trees, I like the nature and she says that this place like that.
I don´t know what aspect she should focus for improve her English in her blog. I find that it´s okay. Maybe I do not see details.

No comments:

Post a Comment