Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My best friend

My best friend is Camila, we know since that we entered the school in first grade but if I remember correctly we are friends since fourth grade, that's 12 years ago I consider her like a sister by the time we know and because I know that although she is not close to me because we live in different cities, she'll be there if I need it and she also knows I'm there for when she needs me. Camy is a very intelligent, sensitive and sometimes bizarre, but above all interesting because she knows a lot about many things and I like that, with she you can spend hours talking about without getting bored, so I think what we like to do when we get together is going to a good coffee and talk and talk. I like that she always has a story of something new, a new band, a new place to go, like any thing and are always good things. I think in many things she and I were like the same things. Another thing we have in common is a interest for the arts, even at school went together to a theater workshop. But one of the few things we have not been able to share are the partys. I think that we do not like the same things because I like to dance and drink from time to time, but she is calmer, but it is a detail
now it's fun because she is studying medicine and then psychiatry study and I study psychology so we are always talking about mental health and we exchanging experience of the activities we participate in university. We dream of working together in a clinic or open our mental health center but for that we have finished studying… it takes time to. For now only we plan to go on holiday together somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment